Due to COVID-19 we are asking that if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (coughing, runny nose, fever, chest congestion, etc.) that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Please also note these changes:
– An appointment is required for all services at this time. No walk-in appointments available.
– Masks are required for all services.
– Our door will be locked to minimize number of patients in the waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment please call or text us at 951-845-0272 to notify us you are here. Be aware if there is another patient in the waiting room you will be asked to wait in your car until they have finished and it is safe for you to come in.
– Only the patient being seen will be permitted to enter the office, unless they are under the age of 18. In this case, only one parent may accompany the patient into the office.
– A Retinal Scan is required for all patients receiving an eye exam. We always recommend this service but have made it optional in the past. Due to restrictions in place, we are not able to dilate patients’ eyes and must do the retinal scan instead in order to monitor the health of the eye. There will be a $29 copay due for the retinal scan, in addition to any other copays specified by your insurance.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping us keep you and our employees in a safe environment.